My Heart and Yours

My Heart and Yours

May 12, 2009

Favs and Least Favs

My favorite parts of this school year are the fun field trips, great grades, and new friends. The parties at the end of the year, the times when we got to go outside for class, the jokes kids tell you, learning interesting things that I never knew about, and the funny comments people used to give me about my hair or the way I look: stuff like that. My least favorites of this year are the hard tests, bad lessons from teachers, getting in trouble, middle school drama, fights between friends at our lunch table, 'no offence' offencive comments, and the group projects that end up with arguing and a bad grade. There's a lot more stuff that I didn't like about this year, but that's for another day. Summer is usually that one time of the year where everybody in school is excited and counting the days down. For me, it's different. I'm not looking forward to the 29th of May. Because that means I would only have 6 more days with my friends. I love all my friends to death, but love isn't going to stop my mom from moving our family to a tiny house half the size of the one we own now, to the out-skirts of a town one fifth the size of the city I'm in now. On the flip side, from the 30th of June to the 4th of August, I'm going to be in Florida visiting with my dad.
I think you can tell that I have many favs and not so much favs of this year.

4 comments:

  1. That was like totally me last year,
    with the whole moving thing.
    I'LL MISS YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that was a really long post

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I know that's so annoying. "No offense", and then they say something totally rude and, yes, offensive. "NO OFFENSE, YOU ARE A COMPLETE HORRIBLE FAILURE AT LIFE. But no offense." Um, yeah. Offense taken.

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Quote

What's minnie without Mickey
What's Tigger without Pooh
What's Spongebob without Patrick

What's me without you